A group of three people live in isolation in the country, each finding their own way to cope with the monotonous routine of their lives.
A one and a half minute fantasy short, combining live action footage and stop-motion animation.
This was produced on a micro budget (mostly consisting of my travel expenses when going to pick up the camera I was borrowing). The resources used were:
- a stripy sock
- an aspiring composer
- a Japanese person
- armature wire
- a borrowed Panasonic GH3
- a 14mm lens and a borrowed 20mm lens
- an M42 lens adapter and a vintage 50mm Pentacon lens
- a sturdy borrowed Ravelli tripod
- a box of Shreddies
- masking tape
- a borrowed Rode VideoMic Pro
- a PC with Sony Vegas Pro 13, Paint Shop Pro 7 and MonkeyJam
I shot several animation/live action tests as well, which can be seen here: